Faculty of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
2013 LICENCE ADMISSION
For the admission to university studies, the single compulsory competition criterion is the average grade of the highschool graduation diploma, in descending order, within the limited places available. In case of equal admission grades of the last place applicants, the penalty criterion is the grade in the Romanian written examination of the Highschool Graduation exam.
There are two stages of admission:
- Application: 10.06.2013 - 31.07.2013
- Display of admitted applicants: 01.08.2013
Payment of the first share tuition fee ( the least 25% of the tuition fee): 01.08.2013- 14.08.2013.
- Application: 01.08.2013 - 27.09.2013
- Display of admitted applicants: 28.09.2013
Payment of the first share tuition fee ( the least 25% of the tuition fee): 28.09.2013- 05.10.2013.
REQIURED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- An application form (available at the Secretary’s office).
- Highschool Graduatuion Diploma (originaland legalized copy).
- Registration certificate.
- Bachelor’s Diploma – legalized copy (for students willing to attend the courses of a second faculty).
- Recognition of Studies Certificate for foreign applicants, Romanian applicants from other countries, and Moldavian ones.
- Certificate of Language Competence for foreign applicants.
- Legalized copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of identity card
- Legalized copy of marriage certificate (if necessary)
- Medical certificate (standard) issued by family doctor
- 4 photos (identity card size)
- Receipt of application fee
- Envelope File.
APPLICATION FEE: 100 lei
- 500 € - full-time courses;
- 450 € - part-time courses.
The fee is paid in RON, at the official exchange rate of RNB in the day of full payment, or of 2- 3 instalments. There are certain discounts for the kindred applicants or for the graduates of another faculty. The first best students of the full-time courses, reted according to their results, have a 20% discount of the tuition fee during the studies.
The curricula ensures the theoretical and practical training of the future specialists in accordance with the current and future demands in the fields of foreign trade and of the international economic cooperation. Besides the specialty subjects, of utmost importance are the following ones: the foreign languages, applied informatics as well as the practical training in famous companies and institutions of international business.
The faculty has collaboration relations with foreign partner faculties and organizes teachers’ and students’ exchanges within the „ERASMUS” program.
Eventual openings on the labor market:
The graduates of this Faculty, economists specialized in international business, can work in: foreign trade companies, multinational companies, banks, home and foreign trade agencies, governmental organizations, consular and diplomatic representations, international organizations.
For further information please contact the Secretary’s Office from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 176 Splaiul Unirii, 4th sector, D1, 2nd floor , Tel 004(0)21330.89.31; 004(0)21330.79.00 / 151; 004(0)21330.79.11 / 151; 004(0)21330.79.14 / 151.