Faculty of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
ADMISSION 2013 – BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT AND EUROPEAN INTEGRATION
In „Dimitrie Cantemir” Christian University high level study is a priority!
All the masters programmes of „Dimitrie Cantemir” Christian University are accredited by the Romanian Agency for Quality Asssurance in Higher Education (RAQAHE).
The high value of the diplomas in „Dimitrie Cantemir” Christian University is nationally and internationally well-known.
The admission criterion for the masters programmes is the grade of the Bachelor’s diploma.
There is only one stage of admission:
-application: 10.06.2013 - 27.09.2013;
- display of admitted applicants: 28.09.2013.
APPLICATION FEE: 100 lei
- 300 €/ SEMESTER – full-time courses
Payment of the first share tuition fee ( the least 25% of the tuition fee): 28.09.2013 - 05.10.2013.
REQIURED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
- An application form (available at the Secretary’s office).
- Highschool Graduatuion Diploma (originaland legalized copy).
- Bachelor’s Diploma (original and legalized copy).
- Diploma supplement (xerox copy)
- Recognition of Studies Certificate for foreign applicants, Romanian applicants from other countries, and Moldavian ones.
- Certificate of Language Competence for foreign applicants
- Legalized copy of birth certificate
- Copy of identity card
- Legalized copy of marriage certificate (if necessary)
- Medical certificate (standard) issued by family doctor
- 4 photos (identity card size)
- Receipt of application fee
- Envelope File
Applications for the masters programmes are made at Dimitrie Cantemir Christian University, 176 Splaiul Unirii, 4th sector, D1, ground floor, at the Secretary’s Office.